Click on the school district listed below for detailed information about the position:
Cascade | Closes Wednesday, Feb. 9, 2022, 4:00 pm
Chester-Joplin-Inverness | Closes Thursday, Feb. 17, 2022, 4:00 pm
Laurel | Closes Friday, Feb. 11, 2022, 4:00 pm
North Star | Closes Friday, Feb. 4, 2022, 4:00 pm
West Yellowstone | Opens soon
MTSBA only posts openings that we have been hired to facilitate.
To apply for any of the positions listed above, you MUST:
- Use the 2022-23 application form available below.
- Download the application form, fill it out electronically using the form fields, and submit the application as a PDF with other required information. The letter of interest, resume, letters of reference, license, transcripts, and supplemental questions need to be included as PDFs. Please package these documents in one PDF. Thank you.
- Older versions of the application form will not be accepted.
- Please do not contact the district directly. Direct all questions to MTSBA.
- Only submit the information requested in the advertisement.
- If there is a possibility that you will be applying for more than one administrator position, download the completed application to your desktop, then change the form to enter the correct school district for which you are applying.
Altering this application form may result in the refusal of the Board to consider an applicant, or termination of employment if such alteration is discovered after an offer and acceptance of employment by an applicant.
Please electronically submit the completed 2022-23 School Administrator application to Karla Smerker:
Phone: (406) 442-2180
MTSBA acts as a consultant in assisting the Board during the hiring process. Montana School Boards Association does not recommend, disqualify or influence the district’s selection of candidates or the individual offered employment by the District. The Board of Trustees is solely responsible for the selection of finalists and offering employment to the successful candidate.